? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 14, 2011

Changes

When you have three kids who are growing up too fast, there is always something changing. The kids are spending half their Spring Break in Carrollton, so Rhyne and I decided to do some "spring cleaning" while they are gone. Because of Will's OCD personality, he is in serious need of a private room. I had always had visions of Ben and Will sharing a room together and loving it. Well, Ben's personality is the opposite of Will's OCD personality. So we had to make a change. Ben and Ann Phelps now share a room. They have been sleeping together in a twin bed for the past two weeks and love it. We decided to give Will a private room so he can create his inventions and do his science things in peace. Ben and Ann Phelps have a room where they can go wild without getting on Will's nerves. I think it will work beautifully!! I am having a hard time deciding how I want to decorate a boy/girl room!? On another note, this is the first time in 6 years that we do not have a baby bed in use in our house!!!! We took it down and put it in storage. I keep telling everyone we want a 4th child, but we are slowing eliminating our baby supplies (I gave away my maternity clothes last month). Maybe our consciences are trying to tell us our three are enough!!!! I am so glad I worship a faithful God who will never give me more than I can handle. He sees the big picture of my life and I am trusting that. If He thinks we need a 4th child, we will just buy another bed!!

0 comments: