? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Silly Ben take 2


I posted yesterday how Ben is my silly child....well I have a new story! Mornings around our house are wild - that is an understatement! I got both boys dressed for school and began shuffling them in the bathroom to brush their teeth. We finished (or so I thought) and began to load up in the car. I noticed Ben was carrying his toothbrush which isn't odd because he usually gets attached to one thing and has to take it in the car. I have learned to pick my battles so off we went to school with the toothbrush. I got Ben out of the car and took him to his classroom. As I am kissing him goodbye, I notice he has blue toothpaste all in his hair!! Yep, he not only brushed his teeth with the toothbrush, but put more toothpaste on it and brushed his hair!!! Then after that I was in Target with AP and noticed the toothpaste somehow got all over my gym shorts!! Wow, nothing phases me anymore!! But I love it all!!

1 comments:

Sunday's Child Clothing and Heirlooms said...

Must be a 2 yr old thing, Laurie is the same way! If she decides she wants to take fake fruit to school, fine, and off we go!