? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Museum Tour and a Purse


the Science Museum











The Ag museum




The big saw was "cool"



cotton picker


mesmerized by the trains







the jellies



the purse


This is how she carries it around!


I call myself a stay-at-home mom, but I rarely stay at home. I like to plan "adventures" for my kids. They are now at the age where staying at the house all day doesn't cut it. We don't have a great yard for the summer heat - no shade! So I find things we can do to help them release all their energy! Yesterday, we went to the Mississippi Ag Museum. If you are looking for a fun day with little cost, this was great! They have an awesome train exhibit. My boys wanted to sit and look at the trains the whole time! I only wish Pap could have been there to answer all the questions the boys had about the farm equipment!! I have also included pics from two weeks ago when I took the kids to the Natural Science Museum. They had a fun exhibit about recycling and camping. It was fun!!

Now to the purse part. Lately, Ann Phelps has been obsessed with purses. She will turn anything into a purse. Her "first" purse was a gift bag. She LOVES carrying it around and putting things in it. I bought her a real purse for her to use. I took her on a grocery store run last night and she cried when I tried to leave her purse in the car! She put it on her arm just like me and carried it in the store! I couldn't get great pics of her with the purse, but you get the picture. Also, notice her shoes - jellies!!! This reminds me of my childhood!!

1 comments:

AUNT KAY AND UNCLE JAMES said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! THE PHOTOS ARE GREAT & PRICELESS!!!!!. YOU ARE MAKING WONDERFUL MEMORIES WITH THE KIDS & YOU HAVE GOTTEN SOME GREAT PHOTOS THRU THE YEARS. THEY ARE SO CUTE & GROWING UP SO FAST-HARD TO BELIEVE. I JUST LOVE THE PURSE STORY ON AP. SHE IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE LADY EARLY. GREAT JOB BETH & RHYNE. BE SURE & GIVE THEM A BIG BIG HUG & KISS FROM AUNT KAY & UNCLE JAMES & TELL THEM WE LOVE THEM VERY MUCH. HAVE A GREAT & FUN DAY. WE LOVE YALL & ENJOYED SEEING YA'LL AT MARY CLAIRE'S GRADUATION. OH! ONE MORE THING I WILL HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETIME THE STORY ABOUT JEFFREY & THE AG MUSEUM WHEN HE WAS IN 1ST GRADE. I WENT TO JACKSON WITH HIS CLASS OUTING & IT WAS SOME TRIP!!!!! MEMORIES MEMORIES & MORE MEMORIES. WE ENJOY YOUR BLOG UPDATES & LOOK FORWARD TO VIEWING THEM. THANKS FOR SENDING THEM OUR WAY.