? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Countdown







We have begun the final countdown until our Disney vacation! We have been planning this trip for almost 11 months!! I can't believe it is finally here. We will leave at 7:00am this Friday (March 12). Because of the little people, we decided to take two days to get there and come home. Yes, we have to drive because Rhyne is scared of flying! I have started packing the kids' bags and I have 4 lists of "do not forget" items! To help Will understand time, I made a countdown sign for him - see the picture. Also, I had told Rhyne I wanted to buy some good, comfortable shoes for the trip. I have always been a fan of the Keen brand shoes because they are soooo comfortable. I picked out some and Rhyne decided he needed some. Then we thought the boys needed some. When our shoes and the boys' shoes came in we felt bad that Ann Phelps didn't have any! So now all 5 Hooks members have a pair of Keens to make the Disney trip a little more comfortable!! Rhyne said we will look like a cult with matching shoes! We laugh, because he told his mom she better not get t-shirts made for the trip (she has done this before), and now instead of matching t-shirts, we have matching shoes!! I will try to keep the blog updated on the trip! I am sure I will have a million things to post about!!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

I am so jealous! Y'all are gonna have a great time and I can't wait to hear about it. Be Safe.