? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Daddy's little "ALL STAR"







Daddy doesn't usually get to post on the blog, but this is a special occasion for me. Will is about to start 4 yr. old t-ball, so we needed to get him ready for the field. Beth and I loaded up the kids Saturday morning and went to Academy Sports (Grandmother better be glad there was no Academy Sports when I played, because I would have shattered that cash cow). We got black NIKE cleats, helmet, bag of balls, Easton bat, gray pants, and a T to hit off of. Will is not a natural at the game of baseball, but he is working on it! I mean, we all are not born with the "GOD" given talent for the game of baseball as I was. Fast forward to Tuesday afternoon, Will's coach said he needed white pants with black belt, so I headed for Academy and got his white pants (2x small) and black belt AND black wrist bands and a pair of NIKE batting gloves. That store is like crack for me, I can't get Will enough stuff! I guess I am trying to live the glory days of my childhood through Will. I only hope he enjoys it as much as I did. Glory be to GOD, for Will and T-ball!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

Rhyne! So glad to see you posting on here too!

Yes, we all know you would have gone pro - but had to choose between the big league or the wife and chiln's.... I think you made the right decision.

The little All Star looks so cute in his tiny baseball clothes and cleats.