? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day of School '09


Will started school this week. He is going to Covenant Preschool at Covenant Presbyterian Church in Jackson. He is repeating K3. His teacher is so nice and the best part is she has a tool box in her classroom (that is what Will tells me)!! I have to admit I cried a little when I dropped him off - I guess it never gets easier seeing your children walk away on a new adventure! I took the other two to Barnes and Noble to play with Thomas the Train (AP just watched Ben play)! Ben thought it was wonderful not having Will around to tell him "no" and boss him around!! Funny thing about the picture: I wanted to take his picture outside because the light was better. While I was taking the picture there were some "cool kids" (a.k.a- middle school kids) waiting on the bus to pick them up. I know they were looking at me like I was the biggest dork!! I know it won't be long and Will will think that too!!

0 comments: