? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

6 Months


Ann Phelps turned 6months yesterday, but we went for her check-up today. She weighs 18lbs. and is 27inches long. The doctor said she is healthy! It is so weird to me how differently I feel about her than the boys. My family loves to remind me of the time in my life when I wanted nothing but 4 boys! Not that I have anything against girls, I just didn't think I could be a good "girl-mom". Maybe it has something to do with being pregnant with 3 boys and coming to terms with the fact that I was only going to have boys. BUT- I am so thankful God is totally in control!!!! I could not imagine life without AP!! My feelings of love for her are so different. I feel like I need to protect her more (it could be because she lives with two rowdy brothers). I am not as willing to leave her - I would rather have her with me always! It is just weird. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys to death, it is just different!! God knew (knows) exactly what I needed!!! I am so blessed!

3 comments:

AUNT KAY AND UNCLE JAMES said...

GREAT PICTURE OF AP. CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS GROWING UP SO FAST. THANKS FOR SENDING THE PICTURES. I LOVE SEEING ALL THE UPDATES YOU SEND. YOU ARE SO SAVY AND GREAT WITH YOUR COMPUTER AND HAVE GREAT SHOTS OF THE KIDS AND I LOVE YOUR CUTE REMARKS. GO GIRL. ALL THE PICTURES ARE GREAT. KEEP THEM COMING. GIVE AP, AND THE BOYS OUR LOVE AND A BIG HUG. LOVE, AUNT KAY AND UNCLE JAMES

Sara said...

What a beautiful picture!

Amy said...

I don't know what I would do with boys. The idea kinda scares me(ha), but I agree it sure is fun having a girl!! :)