? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Elmo Live! and Deer Camp


Getting ready to head to camp!



Ann Phelps with her prize from Elmo Live!





Ben's Elmo hat


The very expensive twirly light (but his happiness,
priceless!)


This weekend Rhyne took Will to the deer camp for the first time. Will was so excited! He "packed" everything he needed: his jackhammer, his tool box (with tools), his toothbrush, and boots! To Will the deer camp is a magical place where only daddies get to go - so he was thrilled to be included!! Friday night I took Ben and AP to see Elmo Live at the Coliseum. Ben was so excited. Will never cared too much for Sesame Street, but Ben really likes it. I got to the coliseum early since I was by myself with two and needed a lot of time to maneuver around - this didn't help with Ben's patience. About 10 minutes before the show, Big Bird's voice came on telling everyone the show was about to start and that was it, Ben sat right up in his chair and began looking for the characters (I need to get some pointers from Big Bird about getting Ben to listen!!)! There is nothing like seeing your child watch something with such amazement!! What a blessing!! I did manage to get a few pictures (not very good pics since AP was strapped to my body!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Will and his hat. He looks like he is ready to go hat and all. SSSSOOOOO cute. I love Ben's Elmo hat. Looks like he had a blast. We took Jeffrey to the Sesame Street Show in Jackson when he was little & he loved it too. Ann Phelps is so cute-love them pink shoes in one of the photos. I needed a girl too because I always would browse thru the girls clothes, shoes, dolls, etc. It is fun to have girls and boys. It makes life sooooo interesting. AP is adorable You are blessed with such a sweet beautiful family.