? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rhyne's the Cook




For those of you who know us, you know that Rhyne is the cook in our family. I can cook some things, but you can only eat chicken so many times a week. Rhyne enjoys cooking. He watches the Food Network to learn new recipes. Cooking stresses me out. I get so nervous when I have to cook. Early in our marriage, Rhyne decided that he would be the cook. I think I stress him out when I cook! Plus, whatever he cooks tastes sooooo much better! So for those of you who didn't know this, now you know that I am not the perfect housewife! But it works for our family. Today I was craving pancakes. I didn't want them, the baby did - I hate eating because it makes me feel so sick, but the baby still wants food!! So, I decided to try and cook pancakes. Big mistake! Some of you are laughing wondering how I could mess up pancakes, but I managed! Will couldn't figure out what I was doing in the kitchen- he once asked my mom if she got her HOMEMADE pancakes from McDonald's like his mom does!!! Needless to say, I did not eat the pancakes - we loaded up in the car and let McDonald's cook them for us!! By the way, when Rhyne got home and surveyed the damage, he told me my pan was too hot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo ashamed!! Love you anyway!! Mom

Janet Lea said...

I never would've guessed! Haha...and I've never made a quilt from baby clothes but have always wanted to with the kids'.

Christina said...

Where is the picture of the Stuffed bell peppers and cream corn?

EE said...

Beth - have no fear - just pick up a Paula Deen and a Semi Homemake Cook book and you will be set. Just remember no matter how awful the food - if the presentation is good that is 99 per cent of it.

Then no one will ever be the wiser.

Love EE