? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Brandon Splash Park











There is a park near our house that has just added a splash park. Will calls it the "water park". I decided to be brave and take both boys by myself. It really turned out great. It is not very big, so Will felt confident enough to go play by himself while I took care of Ben. Ben sat in the stroller for the most part, but I did let him experience the water for a little while. Of course we had to leave after an hour because baby #3 was getting hungry :) !

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hey Beth! I found your blog through Lee Lee. Your boys are precious! Hope you get to feeling better soon! I know morning sickness is no fun! I had a rough time my first 3 or 4 months w/ Brayden. Anyway, Where is the splash park? I looked for it in early June, but did not find it. I heard it was at Shiloh Park. It looks like fun!

Sara said...

Thanks Beth! I had gone by the park at the first of June, because Mississippi Moms website had said that was when it was opening. Thanks for the info.! I will check it out.

Sara

TheRealestOne said...

your kids are absolutely adorable!