? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School


Will started school on Friday (August 15). He is in K-3 at Pinelake Christian Preschool. We had him enrolled at Trinity Presbyterian, but when we found out baby #3 was on the way, I didn't think it would be smart to drive 45mins. one way for half-day preschool (versus 15mins.). He seems to really like it. His teacher is a veteran - she has been teaching for 31 years!! I really can't believe he is at this point in his life, it goes by way too fast!!!

1 comments:

Sara said...

Beth-
Yeah, I will probably run into you, while you are in the carpool line. We drop them off in carpool line, but I have to walk in to pick him up. I'm horrible about spotting people though, so if you wave and I don't wave back I'm in my own world, haha. My husband tried to stop me going out the neighborhood Sat., and I totally drove right passed him. Anyway, I think they start taking them at age 4 months for MMO program. Brayden started at 8 months. If you are intrested in coming to the MOPS meetings (mother's of preschoolers) this year let me know. They start in Sept. at Pinelake and are for people from any church background it does not matter. We meet 1x a month on the last Tues. of month for 2 hours and childcare is provided. It is so much fun. I'm going to be a discussion group leader this year. Here is my e-mail so I don't right another book on your blog... sarabiggers@hotmail.com
P.S. I think there might be some openings, if you want to sign Ben up. You could call and talk to Julie.