? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Last Minute Trip to Little Rock

I took Caesar with me to Little Rock at the end of July to see my sweet friend, Deb, who is battling cancer.  She was so sick the days I was there, I didn't get to see her.  I told Rhyne to come bring the kids and we could enjoy a three day weekend trip.  The hotel I booked is so cool for kids - it has an indoor pool with splash pad - very kid-friendly!  The kids loved it.  Ben jumped to soon for Rhyne in the pool and gave Rhyne a shiner, but all was good later. The kids got to climb a small mountain and build bears at the mall. They love staying in a hotel - that is the best part of a vacay!! 



















0 comments: