? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 12, 2013

8 years and going

I know every parents says they can't believe how fast their 
kid is growing up, but it is true with Will (ha ha)! He turned 8
today. I never imagined this day would be so normal to a Mom 
who gave birth to triplet boys at 27 weeks, was in danger of losing her
own life, had one sweet boy survive, he only stayed in the NICU for 
10 weeks, he came home and is now a HEALTHY 8 year old!!!! 
Wow!! God is so good all the time! I could never imagine "normal" 
would follow Will and I after that day 8 years ago!! What a blessing
it is to CELEBRATE this day!! 
He is becoming such a young boy instead of little boy. It is happy and
sad....Will and I have a special bond - survivor bond- that will always
be there, but I'm not ready for him to be so independent!! But
then I stop on days like today, and can be so thankful he is 
independent and healthy!!!




0 comments: