? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Little Rock

Caesar and I took a road trip to Little Rock, AR to visit my dear friend, Deb. She spends weeks at the cancer center there receiving treatments.  She looks so good, you would never know she is battling serious cancer.

See....just beautiful!!


He did this most of the trip

We explored a dog park - accidentally
went in the Large Dog park first

Exploring


He had so much fun it made him tired!
He let me know it was time to go
by sitting there panting looking at me

After a hard day at the park

My co-pilot for the trip!!

0 comments: