? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 27, 2013

Reed's Baptism

Along with celebrating Pap's birthday, we also celebrated
the baptism of sweet Reed.  It is such a blessing 
when a child is baptized.  I was happy my kids
could be there to witness the baptism.  I was able 
to explain the reason for baptism......it never 
occurred to me that they haven't witnessed a baptism. 
I thought it was sweet because they were so excited
to see cousin Reed get "babatized".  











such a sweet boy


Love our cousin Reed


Aunt NelNoo did a wonderful job hosting the lunch -
a true Delta Sunday lunch


My loves

Loving his little girl

0 comments: