? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

Bags Mrs. Ann gave us two years ago!!
Trying to be tough
Love it!
She wouldn't go near the door
Doing her Spiderman stance
She also has Daddy wrapped
roasting hot dogs

We walked about three miles tonight treating! The boys had so much fun - Ann Phelps was scared to go up to the houses BUT she had a great system: she would yell out to her brothers, "Hey guys, don't forget to get me some candy!" as she stood at the curb! She has them wrapped! After two and a half hours of filling their bags, we came home and roasted hot dogs! On a side note: I made the kids take a nap this afternoon. I laid down with them and fell asleep also. I slept hard because when I woke up, I had pillow marks on the side of my face and my hair was messy - as I am getting the kids dressed in their halloween costumes, Rhyne asked me if I was going to fix my hair and put make up on to cover the lines going down my face before we left to treat - I said, "No, I am going as a tired momma for Halloween!!!!!!!!!!" Memories!!!!

0 comments: