? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Next Food Network Star




Ok, I am not the new Food Network Star, but I have made a HUGE accomplishment in my life today......I baked 26 loaves (small) of pumpkin bread!!! This is a from-scratch-not out-of-a-box recipe! From reading previous posts, you know I am no cook- so this is probably the equivalent of me climbing Mt. Everest!! Will's school is having huge fundraiser (Holiday Potpourri) and one part of it is a bake sale. I made the sacrifice to help the school! This is how NOT prepared I was to make bread, I didn't have the bread pans so my Mom let me borrow hers!! My Mom gave me three different bread recipes, but I decided to stick to just one so I wouldn't have to multitask too much!! I really feel a huge sense of accomplishment right now! :)

2 comments:

Anna H said...

oh my goodness! you should! you put me to shame! i am so proud of you--that was a sacrifice! see you friday and then sunday and then monday and then wednesday and then friday! i love how we see each other so much! have a good day-RESTING!

odomfamilyfun said...

I'll be sure to look for your bread at HP! Will's class should win the contest...you cooked so much. I won't even say what I took up there :) So proud of you for trying something new :) Great job! See you tomorrow.