? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How to measure growth


I didn't take pics at playtime
yesterday, but this is a picture
from last year at this time - she
wouldn't even get on the inflatables!

I take advantage of Pump-it-Up's pop-in-playtime often. It is great - air conditioned and contained! Sometimes it can be a little crowded, but you have to take the good with the bad. We went to play yesterday and as I watched Ann Phelps, I realized how much she has grown in the month of June. The last time we went to playtime, she wouldn't slide down the big slide and she hardly jumped on any of the other inflatables. In just three weeks, she has now lost all fear of the big slide and now plays on all the inflatables. I sat there realizing how fast they grow-up in such a short time. I felt sad, in a way, because I am used to her being my baby - now she is running around like the "big" kids! So, if you want to visibly see progress in your child - you can use playtime at pump-it-up!

1 comments:

Marmoo said...

oh...back when she was sweet and innocent!!! HA HA HA! We love that little daredevil!