? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Pilgrim and the Indian







The boys have been learning about the Pilgrims and Indians at school this week. Ben came home yesterday with a pilgrim hat. Today, Will was dressed like an Indian. Will's Indian name is "Bright Arrow"- I don't know if Will came up with that?! I have been trying to talk about Thanksgiving a lot to remind my children of how thankful we should be everyday- just when I feel prideful about the awesome job I am doing as a mom, trying to make my kids have thankful hearts- they scream at the commercial on TV: "Can I get that for Christmas?"!!!!!

1 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

What a cute Pilgrim & Indian you have! I'll have to send you the pics I took on Thursday while I was at school~the kids were darling at their parade they did in music. Hayes was 'Big Strong Turtle'...really? Bright Arrow seems like a 'real Indian' name to me. Not sure where 'Big Strong Turtle' came from! These boys crack me up!