? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 15, 2010

Down on the Farm


Contructing the tow truck


Mr. Craig had to help seal the truck














Driving the tractor with Pap




All three of my kids have learned to drive this



This past weekend while Daddy was away hunting, we spent some time at my parents' farm. We played in the dirt, drove a tractor, fed the horses, watched the chickens and turkey play, climbed a tree, and ate a lot of home cooked food! Will even instructed Pap and Boots (my Daddy and brother) on how to construct the perfect tow truck. I was very impressed with the finished product! I had such a great weekend. I love watching my kids run wild in the country!!

0 comments: