? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 31, 2010

THE Wedding




















Having a pre-wedding snack





Pap and his grandsons



showing off her pink shoes












my handsome boys















The aftermath of the fall down the stairs












sisters/sister-in-law




The in-laws







The Bride and Groom














It only took 5 months to plan, but it was full of details! Marcie (my sister) got married to Craig Rozier last night. It was such a fun, sweet, special, happy, loving, etc.... wedding! Of course, all three of my kids had a part in the wedding. The boys walked my mom down the aisle and AP was the "flower girl" - she refused to carry her flowers!! Everything went so smoothly (except for AP having a minor fall on the church steps and marking her head!)- thanks to Grandmother for getting the kids to and from each place! I am so happy for the sweet couple - I felt like a proud "mom" watching everything this weekend!

Some details:
The bridesmaid luncheon was at the Viking cooking school - so much fun!
The rehearsal dinner was at the Alluvian
The wedding ceremony was at First Presbyterian in Greenwood
The reception was at the Greenwood Country Club
The honeymoon is in Vancouver Island (off the coast of British Columbia, Canada)

One of my many favorite memories from this weekend: Getting to feel like silly girls with my sister the night before her wedding - we stayed up laughing and talking until midnight!

I don't know what I will do with my weekends now! My poor kids are happy because they finally have their Mom back to themselves!!


Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Rozier!!

2 comments:

Aunt Kay and Uncle James said...

Oh, I have really enjoyed viewing all the wedding photos. They are fabulous & the entire family looks outstanding. The kids are so adorable & you captured some great shots of the kids. The boys look so handsome in their tux & AP is a sweet little doll. Of course James & I knew they would look so cute in their outfits. I know you & Rhyne enjoyed seeing them participate in the wedding. It looked like ya'll had a wonderful time & the weather was perfect for a wedding. Marcie & Craig make a cute, cute, couple & we hope they will have a very happy marriage. Great photos of you & Rhyne, Beth. Glad it was a fun weekend for ya'll. You made some more wonderful memories with family & friends. Be sure & tell Marcie & Craig that we said congratulations & wish them much happiness in their new life as man & wife. We love ya'll & thanks for sharing the photos. Give the kids a big hug & kiss from Aunt Kay and Uncle James. Tell them we are so glad they came to our house to trick or treat Friday night. They looked so cute in their costumes & I got the candy Gail said they loved. Hope they got lots of goodies when they went trick or treating. Love ya'll. Give Rhyne & the kids our love.

Anonymous said...

I meant to say that the only thing that went wrong was AP's fall down the steps. Her little head looks pretty sore, but so glad it was only some scrapes & nothing more serious. We are so sorry she got hurt though. I know they were cute in the wedding & so glad everything went well for the bride & groom.