? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hair Help




I have posted before that Ann Phelps has wild hair. I guess other people notice it too! The sweet nursery workers (they see her every Sunday and Wednesday) even think about AP's hair when they aren't around her!! When I dropped her off the other day, one sweet nursery worker told me she thought of AP the other day while she was out shopping. She said she bought something for AP's wild hair. If you look in the picture, you will see a Hallmark gift bow on top of AP's head!! The sweet nursery worker saw it and thought it would work so well with AP's hair!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I think she should wear that in the wedding!

Aunt Kay and Uncle James said...

I agree Debbie-I think AP should wear that adorable bow in the wedding. It would be precious. I think that is so cute what the nursery worker did. See you'll always remember these funny little things as they grow older because of your great blog. Wish they had something like this when Jeffrey was little-it helps to write it down because you sure forget as the years go by. Great photo of AP & she is such a little cutie pie. You're going to have to watch little miss priss.