? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Movie with Daddy


the Buzz shirts and of course the "real" Buzz next
to Ben (thanks, Mar-Moo)


Today is Father's Day. God has blessed me with a wonderful Daddy. Considering the way the world is now, I am very blessed that my parents are still married and I have a father who loves me and wants to be involved in my life!! Rhyne has also been blessed with an amazing father! Thankfully, these men are also a huge part of my children's lives. Not only do my children have wonderful grandfathers, their Daddy is pretty special also! Rhyne is such a great father. He is that special father who knows how to make things fun and loves doing things with his kids.


We celebrated Father's Day in Yazoo City with my Paw Paw (my Mom's dad) then decided to be brave and take all three little people to the movies to see Toy Story 3. The boys picked out Buzz Lightyear shirts at Wal-Mart the other day to be totally prepared for the movie! We get to our seats and get settled and start passing out the popcorn (of course Will had his gluten-free popcorn I brought from home)- then Ann Phelps decided to have a screaming fit. She didn't want to sit down. If you know our Little Miss Diva, you know what this fit looked like! I am not so stupid that I didn't think this would happen. I really thought once Buzz and Woody came on the screen, she would settle down and watch- not the case! We made it through the previews and two minutes of the movie and Ann Phelps and I had to leave. I told Rhyne I would be back to get them in an hour and a half. So the boys got to spend some movie time with Daddy and Ann Phelps and Mom went to Bass Pro Shop to hang out and eat supper to kill time! It will be a while before I decide to take Little Diva back to a movie! Rhyne said the boys were glued to the movie. They came out saying how much fun they had - so it was a half success!

0 comments: