? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 plus 7


Tickets to the ballet!!



flowers from my hubby



Married at age 21!! So young!!

Today Rhyne and I have reached a milestone - 10 years of married bliss! To explain the title of this post: Rhyne and I have been "dating" since we were 14-going-on-15. In the fall of 1993, Rhyne and I officially became boyfriend/girlfriend (we were freshmen in high school)! So that makes 17 years total! By today's standards, we have been married a long time. I can honestly say I would certainly do it all over again! Some may think I am crazy when I say this, but Rhyne was made for me. God knew I needed the type of guy Rhyne is. I am thankful everyday he is mine! We have been through so much over these 17 years. In just the last 10 years we have gotten married, graduated from college, moved to Brandon, gone through infertility, buried two of our children, celebrated the births of three children, lost loved ones, seen other marriages fail, and through it all, can still look back and feel overwhelmingly blessed!!! I know our relationship is not "normal," but I am glad God planned for us to be different! Rhyne is such a great husband and father. That is hard to find today! So, here's to 10 years and many, many more!! We are going away to the Alluvian this weekend - just us, I can't wait! Praise be to God!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth,

Y'all are an inspiration.

Karen Baugh McKay