? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving '09


My Grandmother's traditional table









Not a good pic, but a REAL pic!


Ben before the meal











Generation picture
(Ann Phelps is named after
this grandmother- Phelps was
her maiden name)








We stayed at my parents' house the week of Thanksgiving (staying one night in Carrollton). I decided since the boys didn't have school, it would be fun to go hang out in the country. I love the fact that they can run and play all day and I don't have to worry about them running in the street or being kidnapped!! I got to have a girls' night with my dear Cleveland friend, Ann! We were blessed that my grandparents (Mom's side) were well enough for us to have the traditional meal on Thursday. My Mom did so much cooking - thanks, Mom for the yummy food! It is hard to believe this was Ann Phelps' first Thanksgiving - she has been with us so long I forget this will be her first holiday season!! God has blessed us with so much in such uncertain times - all I had to do was watch my kids to realize how blessed I really am!!!

0 comments: