? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 19, 2009

AP is 9 months old (a little late post)


*I didn't have a recent pic of AP alone!

Ann Phelps turned 9 months old on November 10. I know I say this all the time, but I cannot believe how fast my third child is growing!! At her check-up she weighed 21.4lbs. and was 29 inches long. Thanks be to GOD, she is healthy!! She is the only one of my children who doesn't care too much for baby food! I have to fight with her to get her to eat. The only time I don't have to fight is when I feed her squash - she loves it!! She has two bottom teeth now and is trying to crawl. The doctor told me that because she is a "healthy" (meaning chubby) girl, she will be doing things a little slower than her "lighter" peers! She watches everything and just soaks it up. She has learned to clap her hands which is so cute! Will is still in love with her. He calls her "little girl" and she lights up when he talks to her. Ben is loving her more. He really pays attention to her when Will is not around (Will is protective of AP when Ben is around). We are gearing up for Ann Phelps' first holiday season! God is so very good!!!!

0 comments: