? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend in Acona





Will loves socks that have pictures on
them. My grandmother gave him these
lovely Christmas socks that he HAD to
wear all day. They even light up!!!


Mar-Moo and AP


We went to visit my parents this past weekend (a.k.a Dee Dee and Pap). I like taking the kids to the country - they can run wild and free!! As you can tell by the pics the boys had so much fun playing in the mud. Today as I sit posting on the blog, I am holding my breath hoping Will doesn't have the flu!!!!!!!! I will keep you posted!

0 comments: