? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Will you go with me?

When we were in junior and high school, the way you asked someone to be your girlfriend is "will you go with me?".  Rhyne Hooks asked me to go with him on August 17, 1993.  We had been boyfriend and girlfriend in 7th and 8th grade but just for a short while - doesn't count in the history books!! At the Back to School dance, Rhyne kissed me for the first time!! Two days after that we were boyfriend and girlfriend.  We have now been boyfriend and girlfriend for 20 years this year!!!!! Wow!! Twenty years! Married for 13, dated for 20!  It seems like yesterday we were listening to Tesla, Bryan Adams, Whitesnake, ACDC, Aerosmith, Journey, etc....... and now we are looking at 20 years ago! Two years ago I wrote a post about how sad I was we missed getting to go to the Bryan Adams concert because we couldn't find child care.  Well, God knows when we need things at the exact, perfect moment - Bryan Adams actually came to Jackson, MS August 11!!!!! What a walk down memory lane we had.  It was the BEST concert I had been to - Bryan Adams with a guitar and piano is the BEST show ever. The aucustic show was wonderful!! I cried about half the time we were there because the music brought back sooooo many memories for me!  It took me back to the time when all I had to worry about was making the right mixed tape to express my feelings!!







0 comments: