? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Under the Big Top



AP and her sweet friend, Mary Hollis. They
wanted to dress alike for the night!




This is Mr. Percy and yes a lizard is in his hair! If you
are in the Jackson area and want a wild party, book him!
He has turtles, ferrets, lizards, snakes, parrots, etc.!! 


My partner in planning - Ashley
This past Monday, Covenant Preschool had it's annual back-to-school night.  I am on the parent advisory board so this was a big deal around my house- I spent lots of planning for this and could not have done it without my fellow board member, Ashley Maddux!!  The theme this year was Under the Big Top.

0 comments: