? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It finally happened!


The tooth fairy gave me a peek at the fairy dust
and $5 she wrapped for Will


He made an envelope for the tooth fairy to
keep his tooth safe



So happy!!



Will lost his first tooth tonight!!! He has waited and waited to be able to say he was visited by the tooth fairy! He was so excited! I had just asked my Mom this past weekend if she knew where my old tooth fairy pillow was - she is still looking for it. We had to improvise - we made a colorful envelope and Will decorated it. The tooth fairy let me know that she was caught off guard and had to cut up tin foil because her "normal" fairy dust wand wasn't working and she searched through two bags to find dollar bills since the fairyland bank was closed tonight! I am sure he will be happy with whatever she leaves! *I must mention when he called Marmoo (my sister) and Boots (my brother) they told him to expect $10 or $20 from the fairy - they forget they don't have kids yet and the fairy will remember!!!! Anyway, I can't wait for him to wake up in the morning!

2 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

YEA!!! How exciting :) Love that sweet smile! He has an excellent tooth fairy, too. Caroline's brought her .50 for the first tooth and $1 for the second. All.in.change :) She thought she was the richest girl in town! Oh the power of coins!!! Have fun in the morning!

AUNT KAY AND UNCLE JAMES said...

OH WILL, AUNT KAY AND UNCLE JAMES ARE SO HAPPY AND SO EXCITED THAT YOU LOST YOUR TOOTH. YEAHHHHHHH!!!!GREAT JOB, WILL. LOOKS LIKE THE TOOTH FAIRY SURE WAS GOOD TO YOU BY LEAVING $5.00. WOW!!!SO SPECIAL. I LOVE THE PHOTO MAMA SENT WITH YOU HOLDING THE ENVELOPE. YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND HANDSOME WITH THE TOOTH MISSING. WE BOTH LOVE YOU & GIVE BEN & AP A BIG HUG FOR US. WE LOVE YOU. AUNT KAY AND UNCLE JAMES.