? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 21, 2011

Potty Training x2?







I feel like we have been potty training Ben for 10 years. It took me one week to train Will! Ben just doesn't have interest in it! I have until August 2011 to get it done!! I have a feeling I will be able to kill two birds with one stone.......Ann Phelps has caught on to the potty training (by no means would I put her in underwear totally). She wants to wear underwear and sits on the potty when Ben does. So maybe I will get them both out of diapers at the same time!! Woo-hoo!!




*After I took the picture of the two of them in their underwear, Will let them out of the house while I was checking the mail. I had all three of my kids in the front yard in their underwear. The newly married guy next door (without kids) was outside watering grass, he probably thought he lives next door to white trash! On top of that, I was having to run-down Otis who took off in the street!! I am sure I looked like the mom who has it all together- ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: