? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Circus goes to the Circus



The pre-show

Will the Clown


Mae Mae with all three


I am always calling my family "The Circus"! What can I say, life is crazy right now!! Today, we took all three to the circus in Jackson. Thanks to my reinforcements - Grandmother and Mae Mae! Out of my three, I think Will was the only one who truly enjoyed it, but even he began complaining after the 2 hour mark passed - we left early. I feel like I could write one of those MasterCard (I think I have the right company?) commercials: $200 for Circus tickets, $70 for Dollar-Tree grade souvenirs, Carrying your three-year old out early because he is hitting and screaming - PRICELESS! Ben was scared from the beginning - he doesn't like the dark or loud noises. Being the great Mom I am, I "forced" him to sit through at least 2 hours of darkness and loud noises just to get the memories!! I know I have "joked" through this post, but I really wouldn't change a thing - it is all real and that is all right!!

0 comments: