? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Park, Pre-Vaiden!







My sweet friend, Christina, is pregnant with her second BOY (baby Vaiden). She is having a section June 10. We decided to take the kids to the park today before the big event. She is such a great friend to me and she loves my children as if they were hers. (I feel every time we get together she is probably leaving saying she is GLAD those aren't her kids :)! I didn't pack a lunch for my boys because they ate a late breakfast, but of course when they saw the goodies Ms. Christina brought, they immediately became famished! She is so sweet - she shared a PB&J, chips, cookies, and best of all, kool-aid koolers with my boys!! I am so blessed!! Enjoy the pics. By the way, her almost-six-year-old is named Tripp :)!

1 comments:

Christina said...

Where is the picture of Will behind the tree?

We had a great time today!!