? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 13, 2009

One Month







I cannot believe that Ann Phelps is already a month old! As Will says, "all she does is sleep all day!" We are having better nights - she actually sleeps and only wakes up one time! Adding a third child to the family has been more of a challenge than I expected. I keep telling myself that as soon as I can get in a routine, things will be better! It has been hard for me to actually be a "stay-at-home" mom - I am used to going somewhere everyday with my boys in-tow, but I haven't been able to do that with them and a newborn (yet)! I keep leaning on God's promise that He won't give me anything I can't handle. I know it doesn't sound like it, but I feel extremely blessed. If you told me five years ago that this would be my life I probably would have thought you were crazy!! As crazy as it sounds, this is exactly what I want! Enjoy the pictures - I don't know why her hair looks so light, it actually is dark in "real-life"?!

3 comments:

The Downings said...

She's so pretty Beth! I think she looks just like you.

The O'Brien Family said...

Sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious. Can't wait to see her.