? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008














We had a very busy Christmas this year. It was so much fun, though. Will was so excited about Santa. Will's top gifts were a real tool bench and a "real" kitchen (my Dad was horrified that Santa brought his grandSON a kitchen). Ben's favorite gift from Santa was a Diego sippy cup - he carried it around all Christmas morning! The picture of me and Rhyne was before my SURPRISE 30th birthday party at Bravo. I was completely surprised!!! Now we are getting ready for the next big event....Ann Phelps' arrival, Feb. 10 (Lord willing)!!!!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

Y'all are all looking good and the boys look so happy. That's funny about your Dad and the kitchen - I still laugh about Will wanting to go to the vacuum isle of the store, instead of the toy isle...so cute. You need to post pictures of the nursery....I want to see one all in pink. Hope you have a Happy New Year and I can't wait to see the princess when she arrives.