? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 8, 2008

Thomas in Nashville







Will and I went to Nashville during the Labor Day weekend to see Thomas the Train. My good friend, Ann Morgan, braved the trip with us (including her husband and their son, Jake). The trip was fun, but long. I told Rhyne that I will not do that again being pregnant trying to chase after a 3 year old. It was all worth it, though, to see Will so excited to see the "real" Thomas!! He even got to ride the "real" Thomas train. I was a disappointed I didn't get good pictures, but I had to take them fast before Will ran to the next thing!!

0 comments: