? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend
















This past weekend (like the last 5 weekends) was spent in the Delta. Friday night we had a party for Justin and Eleanor in Greenwood and I attended a bridal luncheon Saturday for Eleanor. My boys stayed with Rhyne at his parents' house in Carrollton. We also celebrated two birthdays - Mr. Martin (Rhyne's dad) and my Daddy both had birthdays this past week. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Will now has a four-leeler (wheeler -that's how he pronounces it) at every location: our house, my parents', and Rhyne's parents'. I love watching Will and Ben play in the water Sunday. I was very surprised that Ben liked it so much. He laughed everytime the water would squirt him in the face!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

I can't believe how big they are both getting. Time really flies. Hope you are all doing well!